Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,208 (€3,428) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)