Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,299 (€3,495) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)