Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29603 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,711 (R$ 9,159) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)