Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31991 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,954 (R$ 6,108) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)