Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,128 (€3,341) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)