Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,994 (€3,388) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)