Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,680 (€3,007) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)