Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,350 (€2,203) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)