Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,484 (€3,786) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)