Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,673 (691,391 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)