Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,817 (520,412 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)