Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05000 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,970 (Mex$ 39,400) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)