Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,505 (2,702 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)