Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01732 USD / MKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,378 (137,282 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (19 minutes ago)