Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 USD / MKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,399 (131,241 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)