Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01905 USD / MKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,966 (103,202 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)