Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15240 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,913 (kr25,674) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)