Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,552 (22,637 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)