Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11506 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,321 (28,866 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)