Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11846 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,406 (37,197 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)