Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,182 in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)