Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,532 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,564 (C$6,053) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)