Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,575 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,697 (C$3,531) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (44 minutes ago)