Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,172 prices entered by 625 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,686 (C$6,055) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)