Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,479 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,343 (C$4,474) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)