Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,557 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.741 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,673 (C$3,606) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)