Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,100 (CH$1,427,714) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)