Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,332 (€3,089) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)