Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,537 (COL$4,612,368) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)