Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,482 (COL$7,169,016) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)