Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,900 (€1,745) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)