Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,338 (€2,175) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)