Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,089 (€2,843) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)