Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $739 (Bs 183,625,102) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)