Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,847 (Bs 38,371) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)