Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,777 (CH$1,766,086) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)