Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04592 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,980 (43,111 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)