Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04229 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,324 (54,949 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)