Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15798 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,518 (元22,271) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)