Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12329 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,758 (38,594 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)