Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11089 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,475 (31,339 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)