Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,480 (30,807 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)