Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,448 (₩4,060,856) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)