Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,146 (₩4,845,247) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)