Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,288 (₨155,977) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)