Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 USD / MNT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,504 (6,001,089 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (44 minutes ago)