Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,447 (6,003,715 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)