Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,049 (5,039,913 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)