Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 USD / MNT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,029 (5,041,152 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)