Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 USD / MNT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,783 (4,159,548 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)