Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,689 (R$ 5,517) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)