Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25976 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,982 (R$ 7,629) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)