Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31628 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,879 (R$ 9,104) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)