Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,567 (R$ 7,943) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)