Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,225 (R$ 6,914) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)