Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,479 (R$ 7,714) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)