Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00889 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,212 (¥248,911) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)