Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,917 (¥213,758) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)