Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31786 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,903 (R$ 9,134) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)