Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29302 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,525 (R$ 8,617) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)