Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26515 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,186 (R$ 8,245) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)