Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30957 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,625 (R$ 8,479) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)