Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,053 in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)