Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,256 (3,748KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)