Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,987 (45,236,239 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)