Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,451 (Bs 44,394) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (14 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)