Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28490 USD / TMT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,219 (11,299 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)