Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,842 (600,873 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)