Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,239 (COL$6,759,857) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)