Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,553 (COL$4,931,166) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)