Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,266 (¥355,443) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)