Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / CDF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,500 (3,070,000 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)