Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,107 (kr 34,900) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)