Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11778 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,349 (kr 45,416) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)