Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12116 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,202 (kr 34,681) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)