Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12652 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,158 (kr 48,670) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)