Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11899 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,136 (kr 34,755) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)