Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12877 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,394 (kr 49,652) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)