Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11796 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,880 (kr 41,371) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)