Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11937 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,765 (kr 48,295) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)