Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12069 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,479 (kr 53,687) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)