Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12877 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,267 (kr 48,670) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)