Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11975 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,568 (kr 29,796) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)