Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,868 (C$3,829) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)