Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,498 (€2,296) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)