Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / LYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,134 (4,385 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)