Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,241 (3,124 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (25 minutes ago)