Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $4,045 (5,351 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)