Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,946 (4,456,018 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)