Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,011 (4,560,983 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)