Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,710 (5,585,426 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)