Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,332 (3,511,530 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)