Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,341 (3,341 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)