Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,002 (3,002 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)