Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,791 (3,791 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)