Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,663 ($b11,439) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)