Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,065 ($b7,314) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)