Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,269 (€2,143) in Trieste.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)