Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,830 (€2,401) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)