Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,736 (€1,609) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)