Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,665 in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)