Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,038 in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)